4.5kg Dry Chemical Fire Extinguisher
In Stock - we have brand new stock arriving every month.
Our 4.5kg Dry Chemical Fire Extinguishers are suited to residential, commercial and industrial environments that have mixed fire hazards including fire classes A, B and E. This is a great multi purpose fire extinguisher that delivers a fantastic level of fire protection while still being compact enough to be used by anyone and installed in to smaller areas. Buy our high quality 4.5kg dry chemical fire extinguishers online and save over 50% at this amazingly cheap price.
The 4.5 kg Dry Chemical Fire Extinguishers can be used to protect your building, office, shop, factory. It comes with a wall bracket and maintenance test tag. This is a great multi-purpose dry chemical fire extinguisher that delivers a fantastic level of fire protection which makes it one of our most popular fire extinguishers. Buy online and save over 50% at this amazingly cheap price.
The features of our 4.5kg Dry Chemical Fire Extinguishers are:
- High quality construction and components
- Brand new recent stock
- Approved and certified to Australian Standards
- 1 year warranty
- Corrosion resistant
- Fast delivery
Buy our 4.5kg dry chemical fire extinguisher and receive:
- 1 x 4.5kg dry chemical fire extinguisher
- 1 x metal wall mounting bracket
- 1 x maintenance test tag
Delivery costs are shown at the shopping cart page and the checkout.
- Suitable for A Class Fires (paper, wood, textiles)
- Suitable for B Class Fires (flammable liquid fires such as oils, paints and solvents)
- Suitable for E Class Fires (energised electrical fires such as switch boards and electrical motors)
- AB:E Dry Powder – ideal for any organisation wishing to standardise on one type of extinguisher
- Rugged epoxy coated steel cylinder with welded base for extra strength
- Resist corrosion, dents and punctures
- Special UV resistant paint
- EPDM type UV resistant discharge hoses
- Chrome plated brass valve body
- 316 Stainless steel handles and levers – suitable for marine use
- 316 Stainless steel hose retaining clip and bands
- Brass Hose Ferrules on 9.0kg extinguishers for use in underground mines
- Wall hanging bracket supplied with 9.0kg sizes
- Service Maintenance tag fitted
- Approved to AS/NZS 1841.5
This 4.5kg dry chemical fire extinguisher is one of our most popular fire extinguishers and for obvious reasons. It is powerful and a great size that anyone can use. This fire extinguisher features a hose which makes it better and easier to aim the dry chemical powder directly into the fire for increased efficiency. This fire extinguisher will provide you with a high level of protection for your office, shop, storage facility, warehouse or even tow trucks and heavy machinery. Buy online today at this incredibly low price.
When to use:
4.5kg dry chemical fire extinguisher can be used on the following types of fire:
- Class A fires – Ordinary combustibles
- Class B fires – Flammable and combustible liquids
- Class E fires – Electrically energised equipment
- This 4.5kg dry chemical fire extinguisher can be used for floor areas up to 225m2 in accordance with AS2444:2001*
Where to use:
4.5kg dry chemical fire extinguisher can be used in the following situations:
- Residential, commercial and industrial buildings
What is included:
When you buy our 4.5kg dry chemical fire extinguisher at this online price you will receive:
- 4.5kg dry chemical fire extinguisher
- Fire extinguisher maintenance testing tag
- Wall mounting bracket
Our 4.5kg dry chemical fire extinguisher is certified and approved to Australian Standards.
|Extinguisher Type||4.5 kg Dry Chemical Powder ABE|
|Agent Type||90% MAP Dry Chemical Powder|
|Approvals||Australian Standard 1841.5|
|Agent Capacity||4.5 kg|
|Discharge Time||21 seconds|
|Gross Mass||7.2 kg|
|Extinguisher Height||480 mm|
|Cylinder Diameter||145 mm|
|Cylinder Thickness||1.5 mm|
|Maintenance Test Tag||Yes|
|Cylinder Pressure Test||5 Yearly|
|Operating Pressure||1500 KPA|
|Handle||Stainless Steel 316|
|Valve||Chrome Plated Brass|
|Hose Retainer||Stainless Steel|
|Cylinder Finish||UV Powder Coat Red|
Dry chemical fire extinguishers are a highly versatile type of fire extinguisher that will handle most common types of fire risks. It is suited for fires of types A, B and E. Dry chemical fire extinguishers are versatile to use. They are suited to high risk environments that have mixed fire hazards. They can handle fires containing flammable liquids and gases. They are also ideal for fires in a range of vehicles such as trucks, heavy machinery and buses. chemical fire extinguishers are not a conductor of electricity which means they are effective on electrical fires.
The 4.5kg dry chemical fire extinguisher can be used on a variety of fire types while still being compact enough to be installed in to smaller areas. This is a perfect size for your residential, commercial and or industrial building or your office, shop, workshop or hotel. It is an extremely flexible fire extinguisher that has enough size to offer you great fire protection. It comes delivered with a wall bracket for easy installation.
This dry chemical fire extinguisher can be used on fires involving flammable liquids and gases like petrol, LPG, oil and paint. And as mentioned previously it can be used on live electrical equipment fires as well as with ordinary combustibles like wood, paper, plastics, textiles and rubber. This type of fire extinguisher is often referred to as ABE Dry Powder fire extinguisher, or ABE dry chemical fire extinguisher.
The 4.5kg dry chemical fire extinguisher is the most common type of fire extinguisher used in Australia. It works by discharging a very fine powder that absorbs fuel molecules which chokes the fire of a fuel source. This fire extinguisher comes with fire maintenance testing tag. Buy from Fire Extinguisher Shop for the best in fire protection supplies.
Where not to use:
This dry chemical fire extinguisher is not recommended for use on or nearby sensitive equipment such as computers etc. The residue can be vacuumed up once it has dried but it can be hard to remove if it has contacted a very hot surface. This dry chemical fire extinguisher is not suitable for fires involving cooking oils.
We would love to hear your thoughts on this product!
Large Order Quotes & Discounts
Australian Standards Approved
Fire Extinguishers are Certified & Approved to Australian Standards
Safe Shopping Guarantee
All information is encrypted and transmitted without risk using SSL protocols.
Credit card payments are processed by PayPal.
Credit Cards | EFT | Bank Deposit | Cheques | Paypal